How i feel for You

You wanted to know
how i feel for you
so lemme show you things
lemme prove it to you

your finger in my hand, run with me
to skies unknown, clear and blue
don't you read it on the wind, written in bold
that i'm your fan, that i'm mad about you?

arm in arm, let's stand in the rain
face up the sky, the lash of pearl
don't you hear the drops, sing out aloud
that i'm your lover, that i'm your girl?

in the thick of night, let's go to the woods
feel the sway of trees, hear every sound
don't you see them paint, through shadows of life
that forever i'll be, that i'll stick around?

shut out the world, dig your face in my chest
bind my soul to yours, with an intangible chord
don't you feel my body, whisper in your palms
that i love you like life, that you are my god?

you wanted to know
how i feel for you...

don't you hear the world talking?
don't you feel it in the sky?
don't you taste it in the air?
don't you see it in my eye?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven years since I set SAIL

Happy 40th to my sibling teacher

The power of silence