Allow me




Allow me to be your child
and roll into your arms

allow me to be your pupil
and drink from your palms

allow me to be your heroine
and cavort around you

allow me to be your lover
and kiss you red n blue

allow me to be your mentor
and show you the source of light

allow me to be your friend
and paint your world bright

allow me to be your parent
and pour my soul into you

allow me to be just anyone
who can help you to be true

allow me my friend
to partner you forever
to fight for you, stand up for you
and desert you just never.

Comments

  1. मैं हिन्दी थोड़ी पढ़ता रहा हूँ पर अंगरेज़ी कविताओं में रुचि जगाने का श्रेय आपके कवित्व को न दूँ तो अपने आईने में मुझे एक कृतघ्न दिखेगा ।

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seven years since I set SAIL

Happy 40th to my sibling teacher

The power of silence